– Diener, E., Social Indicators Research, 2002
ABOUT 33% MORE!!
The truth is, the most successful people in work and in life have the ability to manage themselves
and manage their relationships with others.
The skills of Emotional Intelligence are the key to building:
The Good News
Emotional intelligence is about behavior and behavior can be changed.
EI can be learned and strengthened throughout our lives! It’s never too late to add these essential skills to your career strategy, and research concludes the fastest way to enhance your EI skills is through coaching.
As your Emotional Intelligence Coach, Laura will help you move past the hurdles that are slowing you down. To learn more about Emotional Intelligence Coaching and whether it would be valuable for you, contact Laura for your free consultation!
So you can unlock your fullest potential, and…
- Have more satisfying personal relationships (friends, family, colleagues, co-workers)
- Make better decisions for your life
- Manage your emotional responses more effectively
- Grow your interpersonal communication skills
- Manage conflict more productively
- Manage stress
- Be healthier
- Increase your resilience and your enjoyment in life
- Learn more about your impact on other people
- Become more innovative and creative
- Be a more effective leader, manager and team player
- Read others’ emotions more effectively
- Become more intentional in your life and my work
Emotional Intelligence encompasses skills that are sought after by top managers and employers because there is hard evidence that the soft skills count!
IN BUSINESS — GREATER…
- Retention of top performers
- Employee satisfaction & engagement
IN LIFE — INDIVIDUALS…
- Are healthier
- Live longer
- Enjoy more satisfying marriages
- Have larger, deeper and more fulfilling social networks