Not to be confused with psychotherapy—which tends to dwell on past, unresolved issues—coaching is goal oriented and focuses on the present and future. Where are you now? Where would you like to be, personally, professionally, or both?
Adopting concepts from the worlds of sports, business, spirituality, psychology, and organizational development, coaching is a self-discovery process that taps your inner strength, skills, wisdom, and passion and helps you become the person—and live the life—you want.
You see, everything you need in life—every answer, every solution—is already there, inside you. But sometimes people, circumstances, or your own issues or insecurities can blind you from seeing clearly. You may feel stuck, frustrated, or lost. Your self-confidence may have bottomed out. Perhaps you don’t know where to begin. That’s where I can help.
As your coach, I work side by side with you to uncover your dreams and goals and strategize a plan of action for achieving them. We identify what resources and skills you will need along the way.
Then the great part begins: You start accomplishing things you never thought possible, and I’m there every step of the way to encourage, support, guide, and keep you on track. I never tell you what to do. Remember, this is a partnership; we work together.
Best of all, you’ll start seeing results quickly and, like many of my clients, you’ll probably find the coaching journey to be enlightening and fun!
Coaching is ideal for those who:
- Desire greater success, satisfaction, and fulfillment in their careers and/or personal lives
- Want to hone their leadership, interpersonal, and/or managerial skills
- Need help transitioning through a major change, such as a job loss or divorce
- Lack purpose or direction in their personal lives or careers
- Struggle with relationship issues, at home or on the job
- Want to learn to make better choices, which will lead to success, meaning, enjoyment, and balance
Are you ready to partner with me in a life-changing journey?
Call today for a no-obligation consultation at 718.631.2416, or send a message now.