More than ever before, having the right mindset and a plan is vital for both personal and career success. We are often overloaded with information, feel distracted and pulled in too many directions. and we have difficulty balancing work, life, family and friends. Rarely do we have the time for personal development and personal enjoyment.
I believe we all have great potential to achieve the life we want to live. As your personal coach, it is my responsibility to:
- Discover, clarify and align with what you want to achieve.
- Encourage your self-discovery.
- Elicit and brainstorm best solutions and strategies.
- Develop an action plan.
- Hold you responsible and accountable.
- And help you find and bring out your very best!
Plus, with 30 years’ experience in the behavioral-health field—and having worked with people from all walks of life—I bring a rich, varied, and deeply insightful perspective to my coaching business.