Earn CEUs – with Laura Nack, MSW, ACC, BCC
The Power of Emotional Intelligence (EI) – What is EI and How to Coach It
According to the Harvard Business Review, Emotional Intelligence is the biggest predictor of success in life, both professionally and personally. By attending this workshop you will understand the competencies of Emotional Intelligence (EI) and learn how to coach EI in your life coaching or business coaching clients; to bring about the behavior changes needed for success in any area of life.
This teleworkshop is extremely beneficial for:
- Workplace Professionals; Coaches, Counselors and Therapists
- Individuals interested in personal growth and development.
It is also beneficial to those who are committed to their own personal development, and to life coaches and business coaches who want optimal results for their clients. You will learn the EI model and competencies, and receive the tools needed to manage and improve social and emotional intelligence and resulting behavioral responses in challenging situations.
The objectives of Option A are to:
- Learn the EI Model and its competencies
- Identify strategies for improving your emotional intelligence
- Apply EI concepts personally and professionally
- Improve your interpersonal skills in the workplace and at home
- Learn how to lead and coach others more positively towards outstanding performance
Emotional Intelligence (EI) and You – Your Personal SEIP Emotional Intelligence Profile® and How to Improve It
Option B includes 2 additional course dates; during which participants will take an assessment of Social and Emotional intelligence skills (SEIP®) to identify their EI strengths and opportunities for development.
The Social + Emotional Intelligence Profile (SEIP)®, is the most comprehensive, statistically-reliable, scientifically-validated instrument on the market today. Based on over 10 years of research, the SEIP® identifies an individual’s social and emotional intelligence strengths and development opportunities. Based on the latest research in the field of social and emotional intelligence, the SEIP® four-quadrant model is the model used in 75% of Fortune 500 companies today.
The objectives of Option B are to:
- Fulfill objectives from Option A PLUS
- Include knowledge from your personal SEIP® assessment for immediate insights into your emotional intelligence